vrijdag 24 oktober 2014

It's Me Against the "Merchandise" baby

My collection is still humble as it is today. I'm trying to buy anything for good - very cheap prices. I do love CD's and stuff, but I like to collect official merchandise even more! From pencils to tourbooks to hats and masks...

hmm what's all of this? Well it are the gloves and christmass ball ornament of the christmas sale on her webshop few years ago ("Femme Fatale" era).


  • 2 mousemats;
  • A magnet;
  • Circus tour necklace x2;
  • Circus tour buttons x2 ;
  • Circus tour mini necklace (grey thing);
  • Circus tour patch;
  • Circus tour sticker;
  • Circus tour cup;
  • Circus tour keychain x2;
  • Circus tour VIP laminate.


A light tick used during concerts, pencils of the "Britney" era. The Fantasy towel (shine-thru).

All 3 of the lightning-up necklaces of the "Oops!...I Did It Again" era. Both Femme Fatale keychains, and some radom buttons + a keychain of "Oops!...I Did It Again".

Guess that was it of "The Circus Starring: Britney Spears" ?

No biatch it wasn't.


  • Circus Tour mask;
  • Circus Tour bag;
  • Circus Tour hat;
  • Oops!...I Did It Again hat;
  • 3x Stickers of "...Baby One More Time" era.





Some magazines, mostly are Dutch magazines, excluding one German, French and American magazine.















 2 books, I made by myself, I don't have a front picture of the cover yet.
a Britney pillow, I made.
Some cards and a Radiance scent card.















Oops!...Did I say I had no picture of the front of those 2 books made by me? Yes I have:)

Others:
  • The Femme Fatale book;
  • Oops...I Did It Again note book (guitar and piano);
  • DWAD Tour memories.







I 've bought the "Oops" tourbook for only 15 United States Dollar $!!

The Circus Tour for only 20 Euro €.

The Onyx Hotel Tour for only 21 Euro €.

The Femme Fatale Tour was bought on her tour.








A few dolls. Combined I "only" payed around the mhm...uhhh... let's say 150 Euro €.















My Britney shirts, the second photo will have some more :D
+ Fantasy (girl) top.
















The "Britney Jean" bundle stuff and a shirt + sweater with zipper from the Femme Fatale Tour.















Oooh! I am only missing the bed sheet where Britney is posing in ront of a schoolbus!!















A part of the Britney stand of "Twister Dance". Other parts are locked up in my house :3















Another "Circus Tour'" thing! The magnet!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten