vrijdag 24 oktober 2014

The Intimate Britney Spears

as I am a BOY, I will NOT buy any lingerie of Britney. Female fragrances, ok, but no lingerie! :)
But that doesn't mean I can collect any promo material ;)

2 local shops in Belgium promised me to give EVERYTHING where Britney's name is on it, once it's out of the window! In the mean time I got something to less my hunger to it!

These are some mini booklets of her lingerie collection and it's only quarter of the amount I have of them! :D












This is one of the many hangers I have got.
Still more to come!













This may look something odd to you, but it's actually wrapping paper for presents and so on! I have LOTS but really LOTS of it, I can wrap all my presents in it for like 50 year of christmas presents later!










What the hell is this, I hear you thinking ...
Guess what, it are THE INTIMATE BRITNEY SPEARS STICKERS!!












Obviously, this adorable piece of art, should be in this blog as well!

It's Britney Bitch on a f#!king bag!












And to end this, here's a little something of what is still to come! ;)

yeah mama's talking 'bout the poster babe.


:D

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten