woensdag 15 oktober 2014

CD Collection

Including the Limited Edition o the single version of '...Baby One More Time' which is autographed and has a sticker of proof on it.

the 'From the Bottom Of my Broken Heart' cardboard single is autographed as well

The upside down one is the Hong Kong version of the full CD.

Including a 12 track American version of the full CD.



 Including the 'Promo Only' of 'Lucky' and 'Oops!...I Did It Again', the Limited Edition of 'Don't Let Me Be The Last to Know'.

The last one is the Chinese version of the full CD, the one before that is the Malaysian edition of the album/single (don't know that) which is actually pretty hard to find.

The grey/brown OBI is the Hong Kong edition.

The Japanese version is the newer version, having a red OBI.





Not in this picture: 'I Love Rock 'N' Roll' cardboard single (older picture).

The yellow OBI is the Japanese version, which I
bought for €26,00 (expensive).










The tiny box thing is a Casette of the album and the red CD being a Chinese 6 track version.




The DVD single of 'My Prerogative' is the black & white version, while the purple one is the remix single. The blue OBI is a Japanese Blu-Ray CD version, which I bought for €50,00 (the most expensive CD I have ever bought!).




I actually don't have a lot of the 'Blackout' era, don't get me wrong. It is one of my faves of all. The versions and singles are rather expensive compared with the others. The last one is the Taiwanese vesion having a sticker of her 'Believe' fragrance on it.



Missing on this picture are my 2 - 3 - and 4(+1) - track singles of 'Womanizer'.
The big CD is a Chinese version featuring a puzzle in the bix. The last one is the Taiwanese Deluxe Edition. The yellow OBI is the Japanese Standard Edition.


As well as Blackout', I don't have that much of 'The Singles Collection' neither. I've been to the UK 3 times and wan't able to find the black cover (aka the Deluxe Edition) in any shop. 


Including a Deluxe Edition in a jewel case and 2 cardboard singles of 'Till The World Ends' and 'I Wanna Go'.

                                      

These are some 'other' CD's being singles of the Smurfs soundtrack, and remix albums.



Aaaah, The Britney Jean era! Pretty shameful ain't it uh? Ah well, I'm too busy buying merch and other singles. :)





These are the boxsets (minus the 'The Singles Collection - Anniversairy Boxset').

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Super ! !

    Ben blij da'k kon helpen me u verzameling...

    Heb't nog een lange weg te gaan ;) ...Veel Succes ermee !

    X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ja zoals ik al zei, verzamel liever merch :p x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen